You want your business to be a good corporate citizen. At the same time, you need to invest wisely, making certain your marketing or philanthropic dollars generate a strong return. Becoming a Corporate Sponsor with the Seattle Symphony accomplishes both objectives. It’s a marketing or philanthropic investment you can truly feel good about.
When your firm supports the Seattle Symphony, you are helping enrich the quality of life for the entire community. Corporate support of this exceptional orchestra helps make possible the Seattle Symphony’s outreach into neighborhood schools, our special programs for families, and our subsidized ticket programs for underserved students. Corporate partnership helps sustain one of Seattle’s greatest community treasures.
What’s more, Seattle Symphony corporate partnership is also a sound marketing investment, because our patrons are your best prospects. Data from the 2011–2012 season reports the following about Seattle Symphony patrons:
- Average annual household income is $164,000
- The majority (56%) are between the ages of 35 and 64; about 20% are 34 years old and younger
- Most (62%) have a college degree or higher and 28% have a graduate degree
- Nearly all Seattle Symphony patrons (98%) are homeowners
- 43% are interested in travel
Corporate partnership places your business in direct contact with thousands of upscale patrons. Your business is directly linked with the orchestra they care about — and you’ll be reaching most of them inside a venue they love, our magnificent Benaroya Hall. The promotional options are varied:
- Set up a booth or display to interact directly with new clients
- Entertain new prospects or existing clients
- Reward employees and build company spirit
- Promote your corporate citizenship
- Network with your peers
Learn more about the benefits of supporting the Seattle Symphony on our Opportunities & Benefits page.
To discuss the possibilities, contact Development Coordinator Jordan Louie at 206.215.4766 or email@example.com.